BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WHY U DID IT????

Opened up to newborns stage
I was ashamed and disgraced
What had i done?
Why i had to cry for days?

I wasnt so open,shy
Happens with everyone
Hard to adjust
U said what u did was good
But just in the name opening up
U raped my sanctity first
What was it with u to beat me up?

I answered everything u asked
But u werent in senses to be asked
What else was there to interact?
Your moments of fun
Made my breath to run
Hard to breathe , hard to run

Look at u, what u call yourself
U may even come to hannibal stage
If u are the future for everyone
I wish there should be none.......

Ragging has reportedly caused at least 30-31 deaths in the last 7 years:[2] , [all of which] are not those of freshers. C. Lalitha, the mother of Mukesh, ended her life due to the controversy surrounding the sexual abuse of her son during ragging (Andhra Pradesh, Sept 2006). Three of the ragging deaths were those of seniors: two seniors were killed by a first-year student when he was being ragged (Vidyanagar, MP, Aug 2006); one senior ended his life when he was punished for ragging. The other seven deaths were those of freshman, six who committed suicide, and one due to the result of brutal ragging (equivalent to murder).

0 comments: