BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

IT NEVER OCCURED TO ME BEFORE MOTHER:

I was driving high and high
with ur good wishes on my side
using everything u provided me with
but sorry mother
it never occured to me before
what i have done
with fuits eaten
but trees also cut

I drank the water
i sank in the water
i sank things in water
but now i see
i cant drink the water
cauz i sank things in the water
Now i have seen what never occured to me
n i m sorry for it mother

i breathed in the air
i flew in the air
i drank the air
but i m sorry
now i have realised
i must not have spilled in the air
cauz now i have ripped of my own cover

Now i wish mother
u havnt made me so strong
i regret what i have done
killing your children
with the whole home sunk

Help me mother
give me and my brothers the way
so we can stop crying of coming ones
cauz i ll be ashamed of myself
to hear them say
what have u given us mother?

0 comments: